Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tonight I am in Petra Jordan and will be going to the ancient city of Petra tomorrow morning. We are getting to ride horses into the city which is carved completely out of a wall of sandstone. So i am excited about that. We will in the day at the Red Sea and hope to swim in that as well. Today we went to Mt Nebo where Moses saw the promised land and then died and was buried below in the valley. I am enjoying the trip and all the people with me. I do so miss my family and babies. But I will be home in a week from tomorrow. YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

you are getting to do and see SO much! how has your brain and heart not exploded by now!?! :)

Wes and Sheryl Thornton said...

Hey, Stephanie and everyone!!!

We mean, "Shalom!"

Tracy and I are having a wild and crazy time here in Bham! (well, we're making jewelry!)

So glad you all are having a great time! Looks like great weather! You've been able to do SO much - anyone sore from horseback riding?

Stephanie, get over all those "high prices" and spend some $$$$! This is your chance - buy it up, and bring us something!

We love you all! Can't wait to see you!

Sheryl and Tracy
AKA STS Jewelry