Friday, October 05, 2007









First picture of me standing on top of Har Meddigo...fortress where most battles fought in the world. It is where we get the word Armegedon. 25 layers have been discovered. Solomon and Ahab fortified this city. It looks onto the Jezreel Valley.

2nd Me at Caeserea...Herod the Great made a luxurious palace here. I am putting my feet into the Meditterean.

3rd Picture in Nazareth at the Church of the Annouciation...where the angel told MAry about Jesus. This is what homes looked like in 1st century. They are caves. Animals slept there with the people.

4th the View of the Church in Nazareth and city from our quaint hotel the first night.

I am now off to ride a boat on the sea of Galilee...half of us have a stomach bug. Pray immodium works :)

So far it is great but I miss my family.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the pictures and details about your experience! I hope your group gets to feeling better soon.