Saturday, October 13, 2007






1. Me lighting candles for my grandfather adn granny at St. George church is Medeba.

2. me floating in the Dead Sea

3. Me and Bryan and Emily riding camels in Petra

4. Me touching the stone on which they say Jesus was born in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem.

we are now in Jerusalem and hopefully I can post more while I am here. going to bethlehem was amazing and a little scary tonight. I will say though that now being a mother and reading inside the cave where they beleive she and Joseph came one very busy and crowded night that after giving birth to Christ and having the angels come adn proclaim him the Messiah that she pondered these things in her heart...it was VERY moving. I can remember holding my babies in the hospital and pondering the mystery of how precious they are to me. the best word to describe this site of the natvity is mystery.

I am having an amzing time. So far my favorites have been Tabgha, Jordan and Bethlehem. But we have just now arrived in jerusalem so we will see :)

No comments: